REFLECTOR: Elevator spacer? What is it?

Kurt Winker nmflyer1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 21:41:22 CST 2012


Matt,  

It is pretty obvious where the spacer goes. I didn't have one either, so I made my first one out of a small piece of oak, drilled so the screw goes thru the center and adds stability to the clamping force. 
Later on (when I was sure of the size) I used thick and thin washers to get the right size. 

Let me know if you need more info. 

Kurt

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 28, 2012, at 8:08, Matt Bucko <mbuc310 at cox.net> wrote:

> I have just installed the elevators and outboard counterweights.
> The instructions indicate inserting "the spacer" between the inboard plates where the inboard weights go.
> The parts list has no such thing listed and there is no part.  Any idea what this is?
> Matt
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list