REFLECTOR: Paint Stewart Systems
nmflyer1 at aol.com
nmflyer1 at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 13:36:27 CST 2012
I had originally slated to use their products. We had an open line of communication regarding their materials and such. They can not match paint to an automotive color. I tried to get my accent color from them and they could not get close at all.
Once I asked for a paint quote and references on their paint being used on composite aircraft, things changed.
The quote they sent me was over twice what the original price was (for the same quantity). They would never answer me with references on composite aircraft... and I tried a LOT.
I got nervous about that and switched to a paint system from Eastwood Company.
Prepping the wings now, fuselage and canard/elevators painted.
Kurt Winker
-----Original Message-----
From: Ron N VelocityXLFG <velocityxl at fastmail.fm>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wed, Nov 21, 2012 11:00 am
Subject: REFLECTOR: Paint Stewart Systems
http://www.stewartsystems.aero/category/52/ekopoly
Has any one used this product with or with out success?
______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121121/145a8b90/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list