REFLECTOR: Need some advice/measurements

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:46:44 CST 2012


I loved the Benny Hill motif! He always had (attractive) women present...

Mark B. Magee
N34XL
Sent from IPhone 4S

On Nov 21, 2012, at 3:03 AM, Chris Barber <cbarber at texasattorney.net> wrote:

> I noticed the short skirt the first time.....no need to prompt me you lucky bastard ;-)
>  
> Chris
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] on behalf of Geoff Gerhardt [geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:21 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Need some advice/measurements
> 
> Actually, when I first showed her that video, she pointed out several points where her nether regions were exposed when she bent over.  I had to quickly pull the video off youtube and do some edits!  Ok, now all you horny bastards who didn't see the video have gone off to have a look, right?
> 
> Geoff
> 
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:13 PM, David Smith <dwsmithaircraft at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Very awesome video. Even more Awesome is your wife helps!!!!
>> 
>> From: Scott Baker <scottb33333 at gmail.com>
>> To: geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org> 
>> Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:30 PM
>> 
>> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Need some advice/measurements
>> 
>> Awesome video !!
>> Scott B.
>> 
>> On 11/20/2012 2:51 PM, Geoff Gerhardt wrote:
>> > I had to move my SE-RG in and out of my shop (single-car garage door) a couple times.  Here's how I did it.  I wouldn't try this with an engine on, tho.  Its relatively easy to pull an engine off, tho.
>> > 
>> > http://thegerhardts.com/velocity/?p=292
>> > 
>> > There's a video in that post that shows my wife and I moving it out of the shop on a cradle.
>> > 
>> > Geoff
>> > 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121121/4a71cdcf/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list