REFLECTOR: General Aviation Survey

Robert Wood slvegl99 at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 09:16:29 CST 2012


me too.

Bob Wood

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 20, 2012, at 10:00 AM, "Richard J. Gentil" <richard at naples-air-center.com> wrote:

> Sorry. Meant to hit return on my phone and I accidentally hit send. 
> 
> I received the survey and filled it out with the info they were asking for. 
> 
> Richard 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone 5
> 
> On Nov 20, 2012, at 9:52 AM, "Richard J. Gentil" <richard at naples-air-center.com> wrote:
> 
>> I did. 
>> 
>> Richard 
>> 
>> Sent from my iPhone 5
>> 
>> On Nov 20, 2012, at 9:43 AM, John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:
>> 
>>> Over several months I've received several postcards/emails from the FAA requesting me to complete the subject survey.  Have others received this?  Do you provide the requested info?
>>> 
>>> Thanks,
>>> 
>>> John
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>> 
>>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list