REFLECTOR: Strake Fuel Placard?

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:30:21 CST 2012


I forget who did it, but I got my fuel caps engraved with the info. Looks 
pretty sharp.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Kevin Baker" <flykb at verizon.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Cc: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Strake Fuel Placard?


> Thanks everyone for all the great info and input.
> Ill be sure to get them back on.
>
> Thanks again for everyone's wisdom and sharing,
> Kevin Baker
>
> .
>
> On Nov 13, 2012, at 6:14 AM, John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:
>
>> I was checked once and it was an issue.
>>
>> John
>>
>> On 11/12/2012 10:04 PM, Kevin Baker wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>> I was told the other day that we were required to have a Fuel placard 
>>> (indicating type and # of gal) on each strake but the filler cap.
>>> I was told if we were ramp checked it would be an issue.
>>>
>>> What are your guys experience with this and I thought I've seen exp 
>>> planes with and without them so what's the official story?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Kevin Baker
>>> N164PS
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> To change your email address, visit 
>>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>>
>>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit 
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 



More information about the Reflector mailing list