REFLECTOR: velocity embroidery logo

Barry Gibbons gibbons at as.net
Mon Nov 5 21:51:09 CST 2012


Hello
Thank You
Barry


From: nmflyer1 at aol.com 
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 7:41 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org 
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: velocity embroidery logo

Barry, 

I sent the images separately so they did not get caught up in the Reflector size filter. 

I sent the image that was used to digitize the logo. Then I sent the image from my back panel as seen with the seats installed. Mine is 10" wide. 

I also sent the Velocity embroidery that I had done for the floor mats. 

Let me know if you need anything else. 

Best,  Kurt 


-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Gibbons <gibbons at as.net>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 6:49 pm
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: velocity embroidery logo


Hello
What size did you make your logo on the back wall. I’m thinking about 7 inches.
Barry
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121105/97d07a77/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list