REFLECTOR: Family stickers
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com
Mon Nov 5 07:07:37 CST 2012
I'm sending them a note now to see what additional stickers would run (the
first custom sticker was fairly expensive, so I'll see if a larger run
would lower the cost), but they said that if I wanted me to simple reach
out to the below...
Brett
reference Order # 5200068001
Tammy Pancheri
Design and Quote Specialist
Woodland Manufacturing
208-846-9030 ext 106
On Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 01:20 AM, Jim Kanter wrote:
>
With the last one who can afford kids?
>
> Where can I get one of those velo stickers?
>
> > On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Rene Dugas
<renedugas at gmail.com[mailto:renedugas at gmail.com]> wrote:
>
>> >> >> I laughed till I fell out of the chair. This is great.
>>
>> Sent from Rene's iPad. A pleasure. Go Apple.
>>
>> >> >> On Nov 4, 2012, at 7:12 PM, "Brett Ferrell"
<reflector at velocityxl.com[mailto:reflector at velocityxl.com]> wrote:
>>
>>> >>> For those that don't have 5 kids to put stickers of on your car
window, playing soccer and hockey, etc...
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ;-)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Family Stickers Velocity
>>>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121105/fe9a2ac4/attachment-0001.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list