REFLECTOR: Velocity Hotel

Terrence Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:18:43 CDT 2012


Great idea.  I will write you off line.

Terry

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:04 PM
To: reflector
Cc: larry062851 at hotmail.com
Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity Hotel

 

I wanted to run an idea by folks.  Larry Parham encouraged me to send this,
and it's similar to offers by Terry Miles and others have made (in fact
Elizabeth and I have hosted several Velocity builders and owners at our
house) as well as the Central States concept of having a listing of
potential hosts around the country (or the world).  So....

 

If folks think it would be of use, I'd create a listing of
Velocity/Reflector members who are willing to host you or I while we're out
enjoying our airplanes.  I'd put it behind the secure login area so it
wouldn't be a "public" listing with everybody and their brother able to call
or send you junk mail, but I know I have enjoyed the hospitality of more
than one member of this community, and I'd like to pay it forward.  

 

If you would like to offer your home I would encourage you to send me a
private note (bferrell at fastmail dot fm ~ obscured for spam! bots, replace
the @ and .) with your address, phone, and whatever details you would like
(such as you could let someone borrow a car, even if you don't have a guest
room, or if you could host a couple but don't have room for kids, are
allergic to dogs, whatever) and I will add a "Hotel" area on the Database
tab of my website, searchable by city or state, and whatever other useful
subdivisions come to mind.  I will also ask Terry if I can include the CSA
listing here as well (if I do, I will highlight those folks different so you
can tell who are Velocity owners, and who are 'other' canard so you know
before you call).

 

Brett

 

  <http://www.velocityxl.com/images/help/db.jpg> 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121101/e6062cae/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list