REFLECTOR: Glareshield-panel interface

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Thu May 31 09:40:12 CDT 2012


I did not, but I did add "braces" from the panel to the sheild to make sure
that I locate it in the same place on the panel before putting it in the
plane, and flat brackets in the back to attach to the fuselage roof.  I had
it upholstered by [LINK: http://www.flightlineinteriors.com/] Flight Line
Interiors, even though the specialize in RVs.  ;-)


Brett


[IMAGE: roof bracket]


-------Original Message-------
  From: Don Johnston
  To: reflector at tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Glareshield-panel interface
  Sent: 31 May '12 09:05

  Do many people cut a slot in the bottom of the glareshield for the top of
the instrument panel to fit into? It seems that this would weaken the part
of the glareshield that extends aft of the panel (eyebrow).

-Don
  XL-RG

          --------------------
_______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector]
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html]
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120531/b7228cac/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list