REFLECTOR: wasp spray

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Mon May 28 14:02:31 CDT 2012


I'll try it. Thanks.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Mark Magee 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Cc: <reflector at tvbf.org> 
  Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 2:05 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: wasp spray


  Dawn dishwashing soap or similar 3:1 water to soap in a pump up sprayer and they'll fall dead immediately. Spray religiously. Never know what hit 'em. I've used it all and nothing has worked as well.

  Mark B. Magee
  Sent from IPhone 4

  On May 28, 2012, at 12:13 PM, "Douglas Holub" <douglas.holub at gmail.com> wrote:


    I've got a bee hive and a wasp's nest in my box spar. There are no chemicals in Raid that will soften our epoxy, is there?

    Doug Holub
    _______________________________________________
    To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

    Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
    user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
    Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
    Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120528/b00743e5/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list