REFLECTOR: Landing gear box

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sun May 27 19:58:45 CDT 2012


I think that you will be alright with that measurement Glenn. The angle of
the wing and canard, relative to each other are very important, the height
location of each, not as much. Just make sure that the spar is level when
you install it.

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Glenn Falkenberg
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 6:42 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Landing gear box

 

Hello All

 

This is my first post to the Reflector site so first off let me introduce
myself.  I'm Glenn Falkenberg from Lancaster Ca. and recently purchased a
SUV kit that has been partly started.  After doing some inspections on the
work that has been completed there is one item I'm not sure about.  The
landing gear box assembly has been installed but appears to be too high.
According to the manual it says to cut a 3" by 3" in the side of the
fuselage to allow the spar to sit at the proper level but I only can go down
2.5".  This would place the spar too high.  I have attached some pictures,
any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Glenn Falkenberg

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120527/a6b7468e/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list