REFLECTOR: single wide garage

Dean May deanvmay at frontier.com
Sat May 26 15:40:15 CDT 2012


Doug;

 

            You should have no problem with a 10' garage door.  I was able
to remove my V from an 8' wide door.   We did have to disassemble the door
frame to accomplish, but with ten feet, it should come right out.  I did
remove the door from the airplane and tilted the wings to fit the long axis
of the door.  I have pictures if you wish to see.

 

Dean 

 

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Douglas Holub
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 3:20 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: single wide garage

 

The upholsterer's shop has two 10 foot wide garage doors. Can I get a
Standard FG with the wings off through a single wide garage door opening?  I
measured and it looks like it is going to be close.

 

Doug Holub

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120526/37953b91/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list