REFLECTOR: DAR

Ron VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Tue May 15 15:31:33 CDT 2012


I did mine with the local FSDO 
Great Guys . Helped me out a bunch.
I even had the team leader of the FAA Fast Team out to look over my plane
at the same time because I was automotive they were even more interested in the plane.
Both guys where helpful 

Ron

From: Erik Franks 
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 2:10 PM
To: nmflyer1 at aol.com ; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: DAR

I used the FSDO. They were great, and FREE. Real easy going and got signed off with a couple visits. Definitely have to stay on top of things though. They aren't all that proactive in setting up appointments so just call early and often. I had to mail in a letter to start things up.


On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 4:18 AM, Geoff Gerhardt <geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com> wrote:

  Kurt, 

  It may be worth checking with your local FSDO to see if they provide that service.  Out here in MA when I called, they indicated that they were more than happy to send someone out for an airworthiness check.  I plan on going that route (I'm thinking late June...).

  Geoff


  On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 12:27 AM, <nmflyer1 at aol.com> wrote:

    Getting close enough to be pre-planning a DAR. Seems like most of the ones around here (New Mexico) have moved on in life. requesting input for available DARs that may assist in signing off on a very long project.  


    Let me know, 

    Kurt Winker
    173 FGE
    Aluminum 4.3L V-6


    _______________________________________________
    To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

    Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
    user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
    Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
    Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120515/8a82786a/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list