REFLECTOR: Format question

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:33:48 CDT 2012


Before we vote, would someone who is knowledgable please confirm that the
 Reflector will behave the same for those of us who are comfortable with
 and prefer the email format? Is it true that the only change will be the
 email address?

If that is true then surely there isn't one person who
 would object to also offering a forum format. I've got no problem with an
 optional alternate format, but I hope that my old friend the Reflector
 will still be peppering my email with Velocity topics.

 Doug Holub

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Brian Michalk" <michalk at awpi.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 12:08 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Voting Thread


> Reply to this email with your preference to the reflector format.  I will 
> compile them and present them to the group.
>
> Additionally, I will set up a temporary block, so you will not see these 
> emails on the forum.
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 



More information about the Reflector mailing list