REFLECTOR: Log Book

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Fri May 11 22:34:30 CDT 2012


A few years back I purchased software over the internet called Captain's Log 
2000. It has a endorsement sheet that I can print out. I keep it and my log 
sheets in a three ring binder. Works great.

-----Original Message----- 
From: John Dibble
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 11:20 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Log Book

Is anyone doing this?  I'm wondering how to handle instructor entries.

John

On 5/11/2012 9:56 PM, Richard J. Gentil wrote:
> Sure thing.
>
> Richard
>
> Sent from my iPhone 4 Classic
>
> On May 11, 2012, at 10:40 PM, John Dibble<aminetech at bluefrog.com>  wrote:
>
>> I enter my flying time in a spreadsheet on my computer which totals each 
>> page and then I copy it into my log book.  I was wondering if I could 
>> just print out the spreadsheet and assemble it into a book and avoid all 
>> that copying.
>>
>> John
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit 
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit 
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 



More information about the Reflector mailing list