REFLECTOR: airplane wax

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Fri May 11 18:55:28 CDT 2012


Thanks for the tip. Rejex is seriously slippery stuff. I think I'm going to be flying faster....

Doug
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: John Dibble 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 9:01 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: airplane wax


  On the leading edges and prop I use Rejex.  It's supposed to keep bugs from sticking.  They still stick, but can be wiped off easily.

  On new cars they offer the option of a protective coating.  It has worked great on my wife's new car.

  John

  On 5/7/2012 7:02 AM, Douglas Holub wrote: 
    I painted my airplane about 18 months ago and now I'm going to wax it for the first time. Any suggestions for a wax to use? 

    Doug 

     

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120511/816f1bce/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list