REFLECTOR: Brakes
Don Johnston
numa at comcast.net
Fri May 11 15:34:01 CDT 2012
First, what's up with the reflector? Ever since this morning, my reflector
emails are coming in as multiple .eml attachments.
Because of that, I'm going to reply to the last two messages here.
Grover,
How do you mean "weight difference"? The weight of the disc's or the plane
weight used for the calculation?
Andrew,
No, I didn't bother to ask because I knew the answer would be no. Given the
price to upgrade to the Cleveland's through Velocity and the fact that the
XTE's are better than the Cleveland's, I figured $300 was a pretty good
deal.
I thought about throwing them up on ebay to see what would happen, but I
never got around to it.
Finally, just a random thought: Are we ever going to step into the 21st
century and go to a forum for this? I know Brett has a mirror but posts
there won't show up here.
-Don
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120511/b7d9e76a/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list