REFLECTOR: Brakes

Grover McNair grover at mcnairperformance.com
Fri May 11 12:50:46 CDT 2012


What is the weight difference between the original Matco and the XTE? Is it
significant?

Grover McNair

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Don Johnston
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 9:22 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Brakes

 

I would skip the XT's and upgrade to the XTE's. Significantly better brake. 





Details here:





http://www.velocity-xl.com/brakes.html









-Don





>Subject: REFLECTOR: Brakes
>From: Ron VelocityXLFG<velocityxl at fastmail.fm>
>Date: 05/10/2012 09:10 AM
> 
>I know many people have up graded to the larger disk and upgraded calibers.
> I was going to up grade my calipers and hold off on the larger disk. I
> know the larger disk
> will reduce the fading possibility but my wish is just a little more
> brake authority. Also to save
> a little money for now. I can machine my own calibers.
> Has this worked out for any one?
> 
> Ron
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120511/f798a849/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list