REFLECTOR: Miata Seat recliners revisited

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed May 2 11:22:44 CDT 2012


Hey Chris- do you have ram air on your radiator? 

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Chris Barber
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 11:15 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Miata Seat recliners revisited

 

I too bought a Miata hinge. I think from a different year. Mine did not come
with a cover either. Also, it appears a bit thick. May be the way they are
or a year difference. 

 

I am fighting severe cooling issues during high speed taxi test so reclining
seats are on the back burner. 

 

$25 for one left side on E-bay. E-bay is almost too easy and dangerous. 

 

Chris 

Sent from my iPhone 4


On May 1, 2012, at 10:32 PM, "Alex Balic" <velocity_pilot at verizon.net>
wrote:

EBay- 

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Gattenby
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 10:04 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Miata Seat recliners revisited

 

Where did you get them?  eBay ? Local salvage?

 

Noel




 


On May 1, 2012, at 8:58 PM, "Alex Balic" <velocity_pilot at verizon.net> wrote:

I took the advice given a couple of weeks ago and ordered a pair of Miata
seat recliner hinges- I got a good deal on them ($50 for the pair), but I
just got them, and they seem a little bit heavy at  3.25 pounds each - maybe
that is relative, but  did anyone that used them lighten them in any way
before installation? Also, did not get the nice plastic covers with them, so
will need to figure something out on that too...

 

Alex

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120502/77b1f52b/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list