REFLECTOR: Miata Seat recliners revisited

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Tue May 1 22:31:18 CDT 2012


EBay- 

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Gattenby
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 10:04 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Miata Seat recliners revisited

 

Where did you get them?  eBay ? Local salvage?

 

Noel



 


On May 1, 2012, at 8:58 PM, "Alex Balic" <velocity_pilot at verizon.net> wrote:

I took the advice given a couple of weeks ago and ordered a pair of Miata seat recliner hinges- I got a good deal on them ($50 for the pair), but I just got them, and they seem a little bit heavy at  3.25 pounds each – maybe that is relative, but  did anyone that used them lighten them in any way before installation? Also, did not get the nice plastic covers with them, so will need to figure something out on that too…..

 

Alex

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120501/c873c1d5/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list