REFLECTOR: Looking for used Perma-Grit Sanding Bar

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Thu Mar 29 19:17:56 CDT 2012


Nope. I sent it back to him.

Sent from my iPhone 4

On Mar 29, 2012, at 6:50 PM, "Bob Huntingford" <bhunting at telusplanet.net<mailto:bhunting at telusplanet.net>> wrote:

Hi Chris

Ah ha, you are the person who ended up with Andy's long bar. I was talking with Andy and he said he had passed on his bar. Hope it is working well for you. I have had an offer of a 66 inch bar from Matt Bucko and will probably purchase his.

Bob Huntingford
Velocity XL-FG

On 29/03/2012 10:50 AM, Chris Barber wrote:
I used some sections of the provided aluminum I-beam with sandpaper glued on.  Used the sticky floor sandpaper too. Also, the long permagrit board Andy Millim loaned  me.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone 4

On Mar 28, 2012, at 1:47 PM, "Jones Nick" <nick.jones at volvo.com<mailto:nick.jones at volvo.com>> wrote:


Bob,



I used 3M Marine Fairing Boards that work great for long flat surfaces. It comes in a rigid version <image001.png> and a flexible version <image002.png>. Lightweight and easy to handle, important when you going to make as many strokes that you are going to make.



http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Marine/Home/Products/Catalog/?PC_7_RJH9U5230GE3E02LECIE20S4K7000000_nid=3X4M3MFZSJbe4CCRDFQ26Jgl


Best regards,

Nick and Connie Jones
Velocity XL-RG
N10CN
99% done 90% to go



-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org<mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org> [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Alex Balic
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 1:46 PM
To: bhunting at telusplanet.net<mailto:bhunting at telusplanet.net>; 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Looking for used Perma-Grit Sanding Bar



Hey Bob,

If you can't find one, a planed-flat board with some floor sanding paper(

comes in heavy grit and you can get it off of a roll from Ace hardware, and

I think the rental section of Home Depot too) I made one that is 6" wide and

about 4' long with 2 handles on the back works great...



Alex



-----Original Message-----

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org<mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org> [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On

Behalf Of Bob Huntingford

Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:13 PM

To: reflector at tvbf.org<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>

Subject: REFLECTOR: Looking for used Perma-Grit Sanding Bar



I am getting to the point where I have to start coating the wings and

canard, and I would like to purchase a perma-grit sanding bar 44 inches or

longer. If anyone has one for sale please email me at

bhunting at telusplanet.net<mailto:bhunting at telusplanet.net>.



Bob

XL-FG



_______________________________________________

To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector



Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>

user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose

Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>

Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

<bhunting.vcf>
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120330/f77f0870/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list