REFLECTOR: Vortex Generators

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Tue Mar 27 18:04:56 CDT 2012


Ok, that sounds a little funny, but I bet it would be pretty easy to do. 

Chris

Sent from my iPhone 4

On Mar 27, 2012, at 2:12 PM, "Alex Balic" <velocity_pilot at verizon.net> wrote:

> Maybe you should make them retractable Fred!  :)
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Fred Anderka
> Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:22 AM
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Vortex Generators
> 
> Hi Lou:
> 
> Not that I am endorsing the product but Spruce has some Stolspeed VG's you
> can get in small numbers at a reasonable price.  I use them on my cooling
> NACA's and the cooling improvement has been incredible.  Now I have the
> opposite problem of low CHT's  flying in the winter at 10000 to 14000'.
> 
> Fred Anderka
> Velocity XL-RG
> C-GHOL
> 
> 
> I have to replace about ten broken vortex generators on my canard. Is there
> a good source to purchase a small quantity of these? Any help is greatly
> appreciated.
> 
> Lou Stedman
> Velocity SEFG
> N7044Q
> Olean, NY
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check
> new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list