REFLECTOR: Rudder gust lock

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Mar 27 16:21:49 CDT 2012


I use the bag clips with a bungee connected to them that wraps around 
the winglet.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: REFLECTOR: Rudder gust lock
From: Izzy Brownfield <iznstacy at yahoo.com>
To: reflector at tvbf.org <reflector at tvbf.org>
Date: 03/27/2012 02:55 PM

> I found out the hard way last week what  its like not having a hangar. I visited Denver and did not hangar the plane. Luckily i chained it down well. What do you guys use for rudder gust locks. With winds 65+ I'm not sure the bag clips would have cut it.
> Izzy
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>

-- 
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience 
of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, 
and success achieved.
Helen Keller


More information about the Reflector mailing list