REFLECTOR: V-twin

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Tue Mar 27 10:50:21 CDT 2012


HD may have issue, but USUALLY, there is most often a problem when there is a substantial possibility for consumer confusion.  Yes, we have some stupid politicians....uh, I mean consumers, but seems like it is hard to confuse an airplane and a bike, well, they both make noise and are modes of transportaion...but, really?  Also, it could be solved potentially by using "Velocity-twin" and the abreation is not "official".  Ya never know.

Yeah, I am an attorney, but I work as "just a cop". NO, this is NOT legal advise, just an airplane builder with a potential data point that you absorb at your own risk. No warranty given or implied....blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda.

Chris Obama
Not to be confused with any other Chris known or fictional. :->

________________________________________
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] on behalf of Jones Nick [nick.jones at volvo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 9:29 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: V-twin

I hope that you have checked the availability of the V-Twin name. Harley-Davidson is fiercely protective of every part of their brand and one of the things that HD is noted for is the V-Twin engine. They have even tried to patent the sound of the engine. I would hate to see you guys having to spend time and money on this issue.

Best regards,
Nick


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of John Abraham
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:00 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: V-twin



_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list