REFLECTOR: grass strip

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Mar 27 09:42:28 CDT 2012


It was Frazier Lake Ca, 1C9,   2500 ft long rwy right near sea level.

I used about 1500-1700 ft.

That was with an IO360 200HP engine.

Scott

Kevin Baker wrote:
> What was the to dist and rw length?
>
> Kevin  Baker
>
> .
>
> On Mar 26, 2012, at 10:11, "Scott"<scott at tnstaafl.net>  wrote:
>
>> I've flown a std rg. With a Catto  off grass. It was dry and short. Used standard grass SOP. No problem.
>>
>>
>> Sent from my Android phone.
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>

-- 
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.
Ralph Waldo Emerson



More information about the Reflector mailing list