REFLECTOR: Side sticks

velocityoner at yahoo.com velocityoner at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 10:50:19 CDT 2012


Ruben,
I have flown the Cozy's with side sticks. I can't tell any difference in comfort but it is a big advantage when you have another pilot that wants to fly because he has throttle as well. 
Victor Taylor CFII and ME for those thinking of a V-Twin. 



On Mar 26, 2012, at 9:50 AM, "Ruben Creus" <ruben at vainneg.com> wrote:

> Recently I have been seeing some planes with side sticks. I was wondering if
> any of you have built that option and see what your overall experience is.
> Does it fly good? Is it comfortable? In case the autopilot dies, would you
> be flaying a side stick for hours? Did you build an elbow resting something?
> 
> Ruben
> ruben at vainneg.com
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list