REFLECTOR: FW: Epoxy ratio

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Mar 21 23:08:32 CDT 2012


Hey Milt-

I used a postal scale to do it tonight- worked perfect- should be cured by
morning!

You guys leaving out in the morning right?

 

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Milton Mersky
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 7:41 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: FW: Epoxy ratio

 

Alex:

 

Ask Mike. He built a scale and used weight many times.

milt

 

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Alex Balic <mailto:velocity_pilot at verizon.net>  

To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>


Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 3:32 PM

Subject: REFLECTOR: FW: Epoxy ratio

 

 

 

 

Anyone have the Velocity-supplied structural epoxy ratio by weight handy? I
left my manual at the hangar and I am needing to do a little bit of work
here at home..

I need the ratio by weight, not volume- I am mixing up some smaller batches.

 

Thanks,

 

Alex


  _____  


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120321/21a8fed5/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list