REFLECTOR: Velocity Twin First Flight

David Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:02:08 CDT 2012


Very exciting time for you too Chris.  Dream of slow landings and twitch the stick to keep the nose off. Have fun. You'll love it. 

Rene' Dugas
Sent from my iPhone4S

On Mar 21, 2012, at 9:27 AM, Chris Barber <cbarber at texasattorney.net> wrote:

> Oooooh. A Velocity Twin. I am all giggley, like a little girl. Exciting stuff. I applaud Velocity, Inc at development in this down economic time. Much better than sitting on their hands hoping for an improving economy. 
> 
> I am scheduled to be in Sebatian April 3rd, the week after S&F, for my transitional training. I hope to get a good look at it. 
> 
> Chris Barber
> Houston
> Velocity SE FG w/ yokes
> 
> Sent from my iPhone 4
> 
> On Mar 20, 2012, at 12:03 PM, "Reiff Lorenz" <Reiff at Lorenz.com> wrote:
> 
>>  
>> The twin has flown, but the factory is keeping quiet for another week so they can make a big splash at Sun-N-Fun. I expect we'll see lots of pictures coming from the event, and I'm sure the homebuilder magazines will have flight reports coming soon.
>>  
>> Reiff Lorenz
>> Dayton, OH
>> XL-RG 30% done
>>  
>> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Darrell & Nora Kufalk
>> Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:53 PM
>> To: reflector at tvbf.org
>> Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity Twin First Flight
>>  
>> Scroll to the bottom…
>> http://www.velocityaircraft.com/airplane-models-vtwin%20-%20updates.html
>> Not much info.  Anyone know more?
>>  
>>  
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120321/51cdb4ea/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list