REFLECTOR: Aro-Tek Nose gear door cylinder

Terrence Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 14:34:38 CDT 2012


Darrell,

Could it have been just severe cold, and with warming temps the symptoms
would go away?  I know that's not a great answer.  A hydraulic parts and
line making company might be able to do (or suggest) some alternatives.
Outfits like this make hydro lines for construction equipment repair and the
like.

Terry

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Darrell & Nora Kufalk
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 7:14 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Aro-Tek Nose gear door cylinder

 

My Aro-Tek nose gear door cylinder started leaking about a month ago.  I
called Velocity parts today and they said they can't get rebuild kits these
older style cylinders any more.  I took it apart tonight and there are
special piston and rod seals in it.  I was hoping for just a few o-rings.

 

I wanted to switch over to the mechanical actuator system but Scott Swing
talked me out of it a while back.  He said it's not perfected yet.  What are
my other options?

 

Darrell

 

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120318/70cef3fe/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list