REFLECTOR: Aro-Tek Nose gear door cylinder
David Scharfenberg
dave at winco.net
Mon Mar 12 21:20:49 CDT 2012
My mechanical system has been working perfectly since 2005. I would recommend mechanical.
Dave Scharfenberg
On Mar 12, 2012, at 7:14 PM, Darrell & Nora Kufalk wrote:
My Aro-Tek nose gear door cylinder started leaking about a month ago. I called Velocity parts today and they said they can’t get rebuild kits these older style cylinders any more. I took it apart tonight and there are special piston and rod seals in it. I was hoping for just a few o-rings.
I wanted to switch over to the mechanical actuator system but Scott Swing talked me out of it a while back. He said it’s not perfected yet. What are my other options?
Darrell
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120312/27f60df5/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list