REFLECTOR: OAT
Stockman, Bill
bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Mon Mar 12 10:33:04 CDT 2012
I put mine in the fresh air naca, works great.
Bill Stockman
Senior Associate
Dayton Aerospace, Inc.
937.426.4300 Office
937.369.4799 Cell
bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
www.daytonaero.com
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Ruben Creus
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 9:57 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: OAT
I am planning to relocate my OAT sensor as I discovered that it is picking some heat from the radiator in the actual position and the reading is not accurate. I thought having it sticking out in the belly, but to avoid icing I wanted to install in the front of the sensor something to diffuse the direct air. Has anyone gone this path? Any ideas or suggestions for what is the best location or install?
Ruben
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list