REFLECTOR: Engine Controls in Instrument Panel
Jack Prock
jackprock at wavecable.com
Sat Mar 10 17:36:25 CST 2012
Hi,
I am putting together the instrument panel plan and there is something that I'm not sure what
to do with. The engine/prop control levers, are basically cable handles with the large
part of the handle on the front side of the panel. That means that I can't run the engine
controls until I finally install the panel. Without cutting a small slit in the instrument
panel for the cables to slide through, or making a separate mounting panel that
matches up to the instrument panel that is separate, I don't know how this would work.
If I don't do one of these two variations, if I ever want to pull the panel out, I would
have to pull then engine control cables out first.
How have others dealt with this issue?
Jack
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120310/4aef72df/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list