REFLECTOR: Dynon Skyview plus first flight

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Fri Mar 9 19:02:23 CST 2012


YEA David.  I am so happy....and envious of you.  Keep fighting the good fight.

Chris Barber
Houston

________________________________________
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] on behalf of David Ullman [ullman at robustdecisions.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 6:49 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Dynon Skyview plus first flight

N444DX has the ADHARS under the left passenger seat.  Since it is fixed
gear, so far no problems.

Today, my test pilot (Robin Reid) deemed both me and the plane ready, and I
soloed in it for the first time.  Nice flight, crummy landing.  The key
change that made a difference to its handling qualities was adding vortex
generators on both surfaces.  Now, as NW weather provides, I can fly off the
40 hours.

David Ullman
N-444DX Velocity
EAA 292 President
david at davidullman.com
541-754-3609

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list