REFLECTOR: Dynon Skyview

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Fri Mar 9 16:43:40 CST 2012


I installed my AHARS under the left passenger seat in my XLRG.  I'm planning
on moving it as soon as I can.  The main gear cylinder rod induces a 30
degree error when I retract my gear.  I'm going move it to the "roof" of the
left baggage area in the strake.  My only complaint about this efis is the
integrated magnetometer.  Other than that, I love it.

 

Darrell Kufalk

 

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of David Bertram
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 12:13 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Dynon Skyview

 


Has anyone put a Dynon Skyview in their Velocity.  If so where did you put
the AHARS?

 

Dave Bertram

N350TX

 
<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=619267&did=10500&ppd=2727,201107241502,9,1,8
3813456060351066&rui=106124652&sd=20120309> FREE Animations for your email -
by IncrediMail! Click Here!

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120309/57875a7c/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/gif
Size: 31851 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120309/57875a7c/attachment-0001.gif>


More information about the Reflector mailing list