REFLECTOR: Don't trust the FAA

Lawrence Epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 12:46:07 CDT 2012


Thanks for the reminder! I just checked and mine expired 3 weeks ago! I
wasn't able to renew, but I was able to "re-reserve".
Larry Epstein

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Kevin Baker <flykb at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi all
> I had the same thing happen to me but in my case someone else had already
> grabbed it before I figured out it was past due.
>
> Kevin Baker
>
> .
>
> On Jun 25, 2012, at 10:04 AM, nmflyer1 at aol.com wrote:
>
> Yup, they got me. (and I work for these toads).
>
>  Have had a reserved "N" number for years now. Every year they send a
> notice for renewal, and I promptly renew it. Easy huh?
>
>  So getting my paperwork in order to register this life long project, I
> start looking for the current reservation form. Only one I can find expired
> June 11th 2012. Hmm can that be right? I didn't receive a renewal
> form....
>
>  Yup, I never received a renewal form and the "N" number has expired. It
> still shows up in the FAA computers as being reserved for me, but they
> won't let me have it. I have to fill out the paperwork and request it
> again. They swear that they will notice that I am requesting my own "N"
> number back and that it will not be rejected.. Yeah, Right.
> Thanks for the help guys!
>
>  Note: Don't trust the FAA to remind you to renew your reserved "N"
> number. When you get it... put it on your calender, or wherever you put
> important notices!
>
>  Kurt
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120625/eafb40cd/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list