REFLECTOR: Mo Progress

Tom Falls tomfalls6 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 18:47:18 CDT 2012


Wow that looks fantastic Kurt. Can't wait until my fill/sand/fill/sand . . . . . Etc, etc efforts begin to shine after final paint ( still a couple years away I'm afraid . . But I don't want it to all plié up at the end).

Kurt- What brand of paint are you using? What color is it that does such an excellent job of making it look like you have wrap around glass? I want that!

Thanks,
Tom

On Jun 24, 2012, at 11:08 AM, nmflyer1 at aol.com wrote:

> While not as exciting as Chris's progress (Way to go Chris), 
> 
> I finally finished the paint on the fuselage. No it is time for post-paint work and get ready to paint the wings. 
> 
> Getting there, 
> 
> Kurt 
> <Fin1.JPG>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120624/84c91018/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list