REFLECTOR: Little more progress

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 23 21:09:28 CDT 2012


They look great Dennis. I would be interested in how much speed you gain with them. I have the same pants and expected about ten knots but, sorry to say, I didn’t gain a thing.

From: Dennis Martin 
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 8:29 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Little more progress

I dreamed in Mexican last night, Kurt. Scratch the steak. Make that two cheese tacos and a chile relleno - flan for desert.  

That awesome lightning bolt looks like you're ready to rotate. 

Took countless hours getting my pants ready for primer. Smooth prime did a great job filling pin holes. Three coasts of finish with wet sanding between each. Got clear coat on yesterday. My pants look so slippery they should give me an extra 10 kts. I wish.

Dennis




On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:31 PM, <nmflyer1 at aol.com> wrote:

  I still owe Dennis a steak, but I am making progress. Amazing how much prep and masking it takes to shoot 16 ounces of paint! 

  Half way done with the prep work to shoot the next color.  After I go flying with a 90 -year old guy that flew B-17's and B-25's in WWII. I get to fly to breakfast with him. No way i'm passing that up! Still loves to fly, and is Big in the young Eagles program. Sweet!

  kurt 



  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




-- 
All the best,
Dennis



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120623/44fb0568/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list