REFLECTOR: The BBQ is on!

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 10:11:35 CDT 2012


Looks like we will make it to OSH, but doubtful that we will be able to take the V. Not sure what all the details are, but I'd be glad to help once we figure all that mess out :) 


Back to the hangar. 


 Kurt 




-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Huntingford <bhunting at telusplanet.net>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Fri, Jun 15, 2012 9:08 am
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: The BBQ is on!


              Hi Albert   
    
    I am more than happy to volunteer to help as this is my first Osh    and not sure of where I am going. I am driving in with large SUV but    my accommodations are off site so not sure if I can get the vehicle    onto the grounds. Just let me know how I can help as the BBQ sounds    like fun.
    
    Bob Huntingford
    Velocity XL-FG 
    
    On 15/06/2012 8:01 AM, avid_tech at hotmail.com wrote:    
Sorry gang, I do not check the reflector as often as I      should...last year Andy, Brett, and I began the process of passing      the BBQ torch from Andy to a larger group of planners. I assumed      this year would be no different. I already have tables, canopy,      ice cream, etc etc taken care of. Andy will assist in grocery      shopping. I few more helpers, a drink solution a donation or two,      some chairs and were done! Come on gang! It's Osh!! Some of us      only see each other here once a year...let's have a BBQ
      
      Albert Khasky
      
      
      
      
      
      
      
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
    
  
 
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120615/52aa6de6/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list