REFLECTOR: What engine hoist?

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 09:17:27 CDT 2012


I have that same one. It works just fine. The best part is that you can pull the legs and put them in the holders, then lower the boom and it only takes up a little floor space. Good product. 

Kurt 








-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Prock <jackprock at wavecable.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 12:28 am
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: What engine hoist?


I have this one from Harbor freight. They have a 20% off coupon online that 
ill bring
he price to under $150.
http://www.harborfreight.com/1-ton-capacity-foldable-shop-crane-93840.html
I use it with an IO-540. Works great.
Jack

----Original Message----- 
rom: Scott
ent: Monday, June 11, 2012 10:50 PM
o: reflector
ubject: Re: REFLECTOR: What engine hoist?
I've used a 2 ton hoist likebthe second one to install in a bonanza and a
elocity.

ent from my Android phone.
_______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit 
ttp://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 
_______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120612/4208f6e3/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list