REFLECTOR: Navaid autopilot

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Mon Jun 11 13:05:09 CDT 2012


I'll double check those as well

Thanks
Kevin Baker

.

On Jun 11, 2012, at 11:42 AM, Tom Cacek <hytec45 at aol.com> wrote:

> Since I don't know any of the history of your unit (if it worked in the past), I will throw this out even thou it may be of common knowledge for the Nav-Aid.  Because of the era when It was developed, the Nav-Aid needs Analog input, and not the digital output that modern navs/GPS export.  When I put mine in back in 94, there was a digital to analog converter that I had to use.  The pair is still working great both with VOR and GPS inputs.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kevin Baker <flykb at verizon.net>
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Sent: Mon, Jun 11, 2012 6:02 am
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Navaid autopilot
> 
> Hi all
> I was if anyone with a navaid autopilot may have an idea to the following.
> I have one and the wing lever part works fine. When I go to use the auto pilot 
> it starts a shallow turn to the right and just goes in slow circles... I can 
> tell/feel the servo working but just doesn't track.... Just locks into a slow 
> consistent turn and does circles.
> Ideas??
> 
> Thanks
> Kevin
> 
> .
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120611/074531ee/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list