REFLECTOR: Navaid autopilot

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Mon Jun 11 13:04:30 CDT 2012


Yes it's been a good long while since I used it.

Maybe I can exercise it and get it to come back to life.

Thanks
Kevin

.

On Jun 11, 2012, at 12:32 PM, John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:

> Has it been a while since you used it?  My STEC 50 did that after 4 months without using.  I played with it on the ground and got it working.  It has worked fine since.
> 
> John
> 
> On 6/11/2012 8:02 AM, Kevin Baker wrote:
>> Hi all
>> I was if anyone with a navaid autopilot may have an idea to the following.
>> I have one and the wing lever part works fine. When I go to use the auto pilot it starts a shallow turn to the right and just goes in slow circles... I can tell/feel the servo working but just doesn't track.... Just locks into a slow consistent turn and does circles.
>> Ideas??
>> 
>> Thanks
>> Kevin
>> 
>> .
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list