REFLECTOR: Navaid autopilot

David Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 10:03:08 CDT 2012


I do that sometimes but not my plane. I have no idea. 

Rene' Dugas
Sent from my iPhone4S

On Jun 11, 2012, at 8:02 AM, Kevin Baker <flykb at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi all
> I was if anyone with a navaid autopilot may have an idea to the following.
> I have one and the wing lever part works fine. When I go to use the auto pilot it starts a shallow turn to the right and just goes in slow circles... I can tell/feel the servo working but just doesn't track.... Just locks into a slow consistent turn and does circles.
> Ideas??
> 
> Thanks
> Kevin
> 
> .
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list