REFLECTOR: Skyview - ADAHRS Location

Ruben Creus ruben at vainneg.com
Fri Jun 8 10:11:42 CDT 2012


I think this topic has been discussed before and I apologize to bring it up
again, but I am not sure what the final outcome was.

 

I am studying the upgrade from a Dynon Flightdeck-180/EFIS-100 system to
Dynon Skyview. It looks like the location of the ADAHRS module might be an
issue if placed at the nose, due to magnetic interference and placing it in
the wing (where my actual magnetometer is) would require to run tubes for
the static system. I think some of you placed it under the back seats.
Anyhow, if it is not too much to ask could you refresh my memory in this
topic about your experience.

 

Ruben G. Creus

* +1.571.215.0025

*  <mailto:ruben at vainneg.com> ruben at vainneg.com

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120608/a1b571bc/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list