REFLECTOR: VG's
John Dibble
aminetech at bluefrog.com
Thu Jun 7 11:15:34 CDT 2012
With the IVO, you're gonna have more acceleration than you know what to
do with.
For landing, when in ground effect I can get down to 55 kn before the
main wing settles down.
John
On 6/7/2012 11:01 AM, nmflyer1 at aol.com wrote:
> New thread off of the testing of 44DX.
>
> I am split right down the middle on whether to install VG's on my
> 173 FGE, 325HP Aluminum V-6.
> Most of my flying is out of High Density Altitude Airports.
> It is 10AM here, and the density altitude is already 7000', my home
> field length 4400'
>
> I know VG's would lower critical speeds. What I do not know is if I
> will need them with the extra power.
> I could just wait until flight testing to make the decision. See how
> it flies without.
> Just thought I would try and get some input from people that routinely
> fly out of high density altitude airports.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kurt
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120607/5e7bb602/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list