REFLECTOR: Smooth prime

Lawrence Epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:10:43 CDT 2012


Last time I had that conversation with them was ~2 years ago and they sent
me another bottle of cross linker.

Larry Epstein

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Ron VelocityXLFG <velocityxl at fastmail.fm>wrote:

>   I have some old UV Smooth prime and the cross linker has gone bad. I
> called the factory
> and was told that the cross linker is no longer used with the UV smooth
> prime. I was told the
> formula is the same just they no longer use the cross linker. Sound
> questionable to me
> any on else heard this?
>
>
> Ron
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120606/fee4fb68/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list