REFLECTOR: Gap Seal Tape

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Jul 16 08:41:51 CDT 2012


Dennis,

I'm curious why not silicone?  I've had silicone on mine for 12 years 
with no issues.  There are a few small spots where it has come off and I 
plan to replace it unless tape works better.

Thanks,

John

On 7/15/2012 6:17 PM, Dennis Martin wrote:
> I've used a couple of different tapes to seal the gaps on top/bottom 
> of the wings and in other places. (I prefer not to use silicone). 
> Nothing I've used adheres very long, especially under the wing. If 
> anyone has a favorite brand that will stay attached (especially under 
> wings), please post the name of the product and where to buy it.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Dennis
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120716/238b8eec/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list