REFLECTOR: another check

Mike Dawson medawson250 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 20:14:08 CDT 2012


Done? Did somebody say done? I think I am working on it more now that it is flying than when I was building!

Michael E Dawson
ATCI CFII


On Jul 12, 2012, at 7:23 AM, Dennis Martin <dennis.doc at gmail.com> wrote:

> What will you do when it's all done? You'll go crazy with all the free time.
> 
> Blue skies,
> 
> Dennis
> 
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:57 PM, <nmflyer1 at aol.com> wrote:
> Canard & elevators painted. 
> 
> Kurt 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> All the best,
> Dennis
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120712/a3dd2277/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list