REFLECTOR: A/C

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:36:14 CDT 2012


I don't have any direct experience with those portable A/C units.  I have
looked at them and feel like they are really, really expensive for what
they are, e.g. glorified ice cooler with a blower.  I'm a fan of the site
"instructables" and found this:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Portable-12V-Air-Conditioner---Cheap-and-easy!/

As the author claims: a $10 solution for a $500 problem.

Best,
Peter


------------------------------------------------------------------------
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*
*Great Aviation Gear: www.sky-gadgets.com*
------------------------------------------------------------------------



On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:04 PM, Ruben Creus <ruben at vainneg.com> wrote:

>  Hi there, ****
>
> ** **
>
> Gladly temperatures are going down a bit, but August is still to come. I
> wonder if any of you have any experience with the portable water/ice units
> to cool down the cabin, or a portable true A/C unit. ****
>
> ** **
>
> I have an IO-360 and I was thinking on having a permanent A/C unit hooked
> up into the engine, but that seems to be a very pricy item for just a
> couple of months of hot weather a year. So, I was wondering about the
> portable units.****
>
> ** **
>
> *Ruben G. Creus*
>
> Ë +1.571.215.0025****
>
> * ruben at vainneg.com****
>
>  ****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120711/7fb713e4/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list