REFLECTOR: Best oil filter for io-360?
John Dibble
aminetech at bluefrog.com
Thu Jul 5 13:24:19 CDT 2012
It's made by Aviation Development Corp. Having trouble finding the
website. I'm away from home and can't access my records.
John
On 7/5/2012 1:00 PM, Mark Magee wrote:
> Hi John,
> Is that the Oberg filter?
> I've seen them in a few EZ's if it's the Oberg (50 or so micron SS screen).
> If it is the Oberg, approx what does that unit wiegh?
>
> THX
>
> Mark B. Magee
> N34 XL
> Sent from IPhone 4
>
> On Jul 5, 2012, at 10:43 AM, John Dibble<aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:
>
>> I have no experience with a Lycoming. I like my ADC oil filter because when I clean it I can easily see everything that was filtered. Also I has a light that indicates when it's plugged and bypassing. I've never had that light come on.
>>
>> John
>>
>> On 7/5/2012 10:05 AM, Kevin Baker wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>> I thought I would post a follow up to the oil discussion from a few weeks ago.
>>>
>>> What is the best oil filter for a io-360? Or are they all the same?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Kevin Baker
>>>
>>> .
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>>
>>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list