REFLECTOR: fuel flow transducer IO-550N
Jones Nick
nick.jones at volvo.com
Thu Jul 5 10:45:25 CDT 2012
I have a Cirrus engine and it is mounted to the intercylinder baffle bracket between the #4 and #6 cylinder just like you said. It has a stainless steel box around the transducer and it is a very nice mounting. I went a little further and replaced the hose between the transducer and the throttle body with stainless steel tubing. This added some straight tube after the transducer as I understand from the instructions it needs some length of straight tubing before and after the transducer to be accurate.
Best regards,
Nick and Connie Jones
Velocity XL-RG
N10CN
99% done 90% to go
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Don Johnston
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 2:45 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: fuel flow transducer IO-550N
For you guys running a Continental IO-550N, where are you mounting the fuel flow transducer?
I know the norm is on the firewall, but when I looked at a Cirrus, theirs is above the #4 and #6 cylinder and under the intake tubes.
This location would allow a nice straight fuel line before and after the transducer. But I couldn't get a good look at how it was mounted.
-Don
XL-RG
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120705/1c59d0ca/attachment-0001.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list